We are thrilled that you want to start a generationOn Kids Care Club!
If you are a parent, teacher, or youth leader, 18 years and older, you can facilitate a generationOn Kids Care Club in your community. It’s easy!
Kids Care Clubs are ideal for elementary-age kids. If your club is for middle or high school-age kids and teens, you should register as a generationOn Service Club instead. Click here to learn more about generationOn Service Clubs and to register.
To begin Kids Care Clubs registration:
- Choose a sponsoring organization where your club will meet. Most clubs meet in schools, churches, synagogues or at other community-based organizations.
- Register. It is FREE! Fill out and submit the registration form. We will contact you to complete the registration process and initiate your membership.
- Read the Start Up Handbook. It provides information, forms and resources to start your club and implement your projects.
- Recruit members by putting an ad in an organizational newsletter, hang posters and distribute flyers.
- Choose your project from the site, or print out several projects and ask your club members to brainstorm which project they would like to take on. All projects have step-by-step instructions.
- Call a meeting! You decide when and how often to meet.
Here's what your generationOn Kids Care Club membership includes:
- GenerationOn Kids Care Clubs™ Start-up Handbook
- Eligibility for generationOn Kids Care Clubs™ mini-grants, in-kind donations and recognition programs.
- Access to all generationOn Kids Care Clubs™ projects and archives
- Permission to use the generationOn Kids Care Clubs™ name and logo
- Opportunities to network with other generationOn Kids Care Clubs™
- Youth service funding and recognition bulletins
- Your own password to Club Central for Facilitators
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Compassion Education Resources
- Access to generationOn Kids Care Clubs support
- Emergency alerts when disasters strike and ways to help
Register here to be a generationOn Kids Care Club facilitator.